Our mission is to develop a community of well rounded, responsible, life-long learners. This goal is accomplished by providing a safe, nurturing, learning environment guided by a highly-trained, dedicated, and caring staff.
Piedmont Elementary is a
Together Everyone Achieves More
professional staff members of Piedmont Elementary School are dedicated
to meeting the needs of students by supporting the following beliefs:
1. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
2. Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety if instructional approaches to support their learning.
3. Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff enhance a student's self esteem.
4. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
5. Students' learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.